Since 1984, EDGE Employment Solutions has worked alongside people with disability in Perth to find and maintain meaningful employment.
EDGE has successfully secured thousands of jobs for people with intellectual, physical, vision, hearing, neurological and psychiatric disabilities. As a national leader in providing high-quality employment services EDGE believes that people with disability have a right to work in open employment.
- EDGE is a non-profit, non-government organisation with a staff of 67
- EDGE has trained over 5,000 staff from 600 agencies to deliver person-centred service
- EDGE is one of the longest-established disability employment agencies in Australia
- EDGE has secured more than 6,800 jobs for 3,000 people with disability since 1984
- 50% of all EDGE’s workers are employed in major corporations
- 18% of all EDGE’s workers are employed in the public sector
- 50% of jobs secured by EDGE are through repeat business relationships
- EDGE has supported over 530 people with disability in apprenticeships and traineeships
- EDGE workers have an average tenure of four years with the one employer
- EDGE is an ISO 9001/2008 quality endorsed company