International Organisation of Standardisation (ISO)
EDGE has established a reputation for professionalism and high quality services. EDGE is a Quality Endorsed Company (ISO 9001/2008). This means every year EDGE undergoes rigorous auditing by an external certification body to ensure standards are met and consumer satisfaction is continually enhanced.
National Standards for Disability Services
The Australian Government has adopted and set six national standards to ensure consistent and quality service is applied across the disability services sector.
The six standards are as follows:
- Rights: You have the right to be treated fairly when you use disability services
- Participation & Inclusion: You can take part in the community and feel included
- Individual Outcomes: You are supported to make choices about what you want to do
- Feedback & Complaints: You can tell people what you think about their services
- Service Access: Finding and using services is fair. You can access the services you need
- Service Management: Disability services should be managed well
For more information, please see the DSS website