How can EDGE help you?
With 33 years experience EDGE has dedicated itself to creating strong partnerships with employers. Our success lies in providing high-quality service not only to our consumers but equally to our employers. Working with more than 2,000 employers, EDGE Employment Solutions knows how crucial it is to find the right person for the right job. EDGE will work alongside your business to take care of your recruitment needs.
Whether you’re seeking to fill a professional position, trade position or entry-level job, there’ll be a job seeker on our register who can meet your needs. EDGE can assist you with workplace modifications that your new employee may require. In addition, our well-trained staff will provide on the job support until you are confident with your employee’s performance.
- More than half of all new jobs that we secure are repeat business; where a current employer hires another employee through EDGE
- Our consumers have an average tenure of more than 4 years
- Workers supported by EDGE continue to demonstrate safety, attendance and turnover records that exceed those of the general workforce
- EDGE has secured over 6,800 jobs for people with disabilities
Jasmin Robins, Bee Happy Flowers
Steve Paul, KPMG
Partnerships and Memberships
- Curtin University
- EPIC Employment (QLD)
- National Disability Services
- Disability Employment Australia
- AIM WA