At Edge we build strong partnerships with small, medium and large Western Australian businesses.
Recruiting staff can be a time-consuming exercise but at Edge we simplify the process, doing much of the work for you.
We will work with you to identify the unique needs of your business and for the role you are trying to fill. We will job match, finding the most appropriate job seeker. Edge will facilitate the interview process and support you throughout.
A successful match will be sourced by our experienced staff through the time we spent understanding your business needs and what is expected from your future employee.
Once employment commences, Edge will assist in any workplace modifications and provide ongoing support as needed.
Edge work with a range of businesses of varying sizes and local, state and Federal Government to build strong partnerships to build inclusive and diverse workplaces.
We service any industry sector but our primary industry sectors are currently:
- Health Services
- Warehousing and Manufacturing
- Accommodation and Hospitality
- Service Providers (such as cleaning)
We work with employers no matter their varying needs or requirements. We can work with employers on an ongoing and regular basis to fill their roles, for job sharing or job creation, or we can work with you on a one-off occasion.
We are thankful to employers who we work with regularly to build ongoing and lasting relationships. Some of our top employers over Edge’s 37 years are:
- Wesfarmers (Bunnings)
- Australia Post
- Wilson Parking
- Universities including Curtin and UWA
- St John of God
- Fast Food outlets including Hungry Jack’s, KFC and McDonalds
- Departments of Housing: Health, Transport, Social Services and Education
- Cities of Bayswater, Swan, Melville and Wanneroo
- Hotels including Crown, Hyatt, The Vines and Pan Pacific Perth